Peruvian women have one of the highest rates of cervical cancer in the world. The disease is entirely preventable yet many lack the financial means and geographic access to preventive healthcare.
CerviCusco is a Peruvian non-profit organization committed to improving the health and quality of life of Peruvian women through the prevention of cervical cancer. We deliver cervical cancer prevention, screening, diagnosis and treatment and other women’s health services. We ensure that all women, including those with limited economic resources, have access to high quality and affordable health education and care.
CerviCusco intends to become a national and international center of excellence with services available to all.
- Maintain a regional medical clinic in Cusco, Peru to deliver high quality and affordable preventative and medical care to women.
- Conduct outreach campaigns to disadvantaged indigenous women to provide critical preventative care.
- Educate healthcare providers and the public.
- Advance scientific discovery through clinical research studies.
- Establish strategic partnerships to gain access to advanced medical and laboratory technology.
- Ensure the ongoing financial sustainability of CerviCusco.