CerviCusco has become a Center of Excellence for cervical cancer prevention in the Peruvian Andes Mountains because we:
- use modern liquid-based cervical cytology (Pap tests)
- review all abnormal cervical cytology samples by experts in the US using telepathology
- re-examine 10% of all negative Pap tests to improve disease detection through mandatory Quality Control procedures
- conduct expert level colposcopy examinations
- perform contemporary microsurgical procedures
- educate our patients through novel, culturally-sensitive media
- share our medical knowledge with local Peruvian health care providers
CerviCusco also provides comprehensive health care for the whole family. Our compassion in medical care is what sets us apart from the rest.
Empowering the public through health education is our advocacy.
Learn more about the health problems that we specialize in.